It will be week-long International Training Course that will involve 35 young people from South Caucasus Countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan & Georgia), Russia & Ukraine.
The main goal of the project is to prepare qualified pool of young peace-builders that will be equipped with relevant & innovative peace-building tools to further act as multipliers of peace in their respective organizations & communities to contribute towards and enhance overall peace-building process.
Location: The Project will be implemented at YMCA Georgia Resource Center “Camp Orange”.
Date: August 20 (Arrival Day) – August 26 (Departure Day), 2018.
- To contribute towards overall peace-building process in selected countries via enhancing the capacity of involved organizations in peace-work;
- To introduce, teach and promote the “Playback Theater” methodology as a relevant tool in peace-building process to the involved organizations and countries;
- To introduce, teach and promote TenSing Program as relevant tool in peace-building process to the involved organizations and countries;
- To elaborate joint messages of peace – dedicated to the theme of peace and reconciliation;
- To strengthen partnership links between involved organizations and countries.
The selection of participants is the responsibility of the partner organizations.