YMCA Aramyan Campsite is an ideal place for business meetings as well as to organize camping programs, family gatherings or rest.
The campsite is located on a hill in the community of Pambak which is surrounded with a forest of fir-trees. Pambak is very close to several places of interest in Lori marz, Sanahin, Kobayr, Odzun and Haghpat Monasteries in particular.
The camp building was constructed in 1998 and it was named Vanadzor YMCA Pambak Campsite. The building first was partially reconstructed in 2008. In 2009 with the support of the Aramyans family from the USA the camp was reconstructed for the second time and it was renamed YMCA Armayan Campsite. Oslo YMCA, Norway contributed to the campsite construction too.
YMCA Aramyan campsite located in the picturesque nature in Pambak offers facilities for:
• Family rest
• Hiking, excursions, tours
• Events, parties
• Sports Activities (Outdoor, Indoor)
• Conferences, forums, round tables
• Practical Workshops
• Training Sessions
• Youth International and local camps
• Camping projects for School children
What are the Facilities Vanadzor YMCA Aramyan Campsite offers?
1. 10 Bedrooms each of which has a separate bathroom and toilet. Each room is furnished with a table, wardrobe, 4 beds, a chair and a small chest of drawers.
2. A cosy reception, a big hall for trainings, a kitchen and a dining-hall.
3. An opportunity to play tennis and chess, have a fireplace, also hiking in the forest, mountain climbing, visits to sights of historical importance.
4. Cold and hot drinks, there is also a bar of drinks open at evening hours
5. Armenian national food. There is also food available for vegetarians and for people with other dietary need.
6. A team of trainers that offer training sessions on:
• Personal Management and Leadership
• Training Trainers
• Prevention and Solution of Conflicts
• Teambuilding/Group Dynamics
• Civil Society development
• Strategic Planning
• Human resources Management, Cooperation
• Organizational development, etc.
Who should you turn to for bookings?
YMCA Aramyan Campsite belongs to Vanadzor YMCA and is run by the organization staff with great pleasure.
Contacts for booking:
Address: YMCA Aramyan Campsite, Village Pambak, Lori marz, Armenia
Phone: +374 322 99100676, +374 93277227
How to get there:
YMCA Aramyan Campsite is located at 8,5 km from Vanadzor and it will take you about 8 minutes to get there by car.
1. Start driving at Gr. Lousavorich str. 700 m in the direction of G. Nzhdeh str.
2. Turn left at M-8 for 400m
3. Turn right and stay on M-8 for 400m
4. Turn right at M-6 for 7km
By public transport:
YMCA Aramyan Campsite is located on the Vanadzor-Alaverdi highway, so you can reach the Campsite if you take Vanadzor-Alaverdi bus or minibus, which run twice a day.
“YMCA” taxi service will take you to YMCA Aramyan Campsite at a reasonable price.
Phone numbers: +374 322 25333, +374 99 025333
For more details: